Bureau and Secretariat Services
The team at NatureBureau has a wide range of business management skills in areas such as finance, administration, marketing and languages. As well as encouraging our own business to grow and develop, we also offer these services and skills to other organisations. We have helped many national and international organisations to develop their business, such as the Shark Trust, European Elasmobranch Association (EEA) and the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM).
Whether you are looking for help with organisational management, project management, administrative support, capacity building, or training and event organisation, we can provide support and guidance.
Our Bureau Services include:
• Administrative support such as preparing project specifications; organising, attending and recording meetings; and securing follow-up.
• Management accounting – providing in depth financial support and strategic business development.
• Project management including planning the project and securing resources, organising and executing the various phases and reporting on success.
• Capacity building such as the development of a particular skill, competence or ability within an organisation in order to help it to perform better. Whether you are looking to learn a special trade or you need help getting a project off the ground, NatureBureau can help your organisation to become more effective by offering support, guidance and training.
• Event organisation – organising and facilitating successful events such as conferences, workshops and stakeholder visits.
Just a small selection of the projects we have worked on show the breadth of our commissions; we have:
• Provided Secretariat services for the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM) and delivered development and communications goals for the emerging organisation.
• Provided Secretariat services for the COWRIE (Collaborative Offshore Wind Research into the Environment) charity which was established by The Crown Estate. Our work included managing charity correspondence and organising meetings and contract procurement.
• Supported the IUCN Species Survival Commission's Shark Specialist Group including providing capacity building services and organising training, surveys and assessments.
Get in touch
Do get in contact if you have a question about our Bureau Services or would like us to develop a proposal that suits your needs.
Tel: +44 (0)1635 550380