NatureBureau will maintain its reputation as the leading independent UK provider of design, publishing and consultancy services relating to conservation and management of biodiversity for governmental, inter-governmental and non-governmental clients. NatureBureau will consolidate and enhance its business in UK and across Europe.
The market objectives of NatureBureau are:
- to provide reliable and professional in-house support to official and voluntary conservation organisations in the United Kingdom, European Community and overseas;
- to promote the work of smaller voluntary conservation bodies by offering a range of cost-effective services for improving administration, promotion, fundraising and project implementation;
- to coordinate projects impartially on behalf of one or more participating organisations or individuals;
- to publish books that further the development of conservation policy and practice;
- to foster and maintain a reputation for high quality work and service to clients.
The corporate objectives of NatureBureau are:
- to achieve profit growth on a sustainable basis;
- to make investments in an environmentally sound manner;
- to assist in the dissemination of information and the development of conservation policy and practice;
- to ensure that the company abides by the highest standards of good environmental, social and employment practices appropriate to its size and capabilities;
- to distribute dividends from profits to shareholders when appropriate.