THE DRAGONFLIES OF HAMPSHIRE
HALF PRICE OFFER! was £28.50 now £14.25
This is the first ever book devoted entirely to the dragonfly fauna of Hampshire, produced by a team of dragonfly experts, drawn largely from the county, whose knowledge and experience ensure that the information is reliable and as comprehensive as possible.
The book has seven main sections:
- The geology and hydrology of Hampshire
- The human influence on dragonflies
- Habitat types
- A systematic list of species covering distribution, major localities, population sizes, flight times, early and late dates Key sites
- Conservation in Hampshire
- Dragonfly recording in Hampshire plus a full bibliography.
- Full-colour throughout
- Photographs and distribution maps for every species
- Photographs of habitat types
- Maps of key sites