Terrestrial & Marine Ecology
NatureBureau provides ecological consultancy and biodiversity management services that promote good policy and practice in:
- the survey, management and conservation of sites, ecosystems and species
- the establishment and management of environmental organisations
- ecological project design and implementation
- ecological design and publishing services.
We offer ecological consultancy services in the following areas:
- Marine & Coastal Ecology
- UK Terrestrial Ecology
- International Terrestrial Ecology
We are often involved in the initial stages of project design for major national, regional and international financing institutions and other project donors. This includes undertaking preliminary scoping studies for nature conservation projects, writing terms of reference and preparing and overseeing the implementation of full project proposals relating to biodiversity management.
If you are interested in finding out more about our ecology consultancy services, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about our design and publishing services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org