Design & Publishing
NatureBureau has a unique combination of creativity in design and expertise in ecology.
We specialise in providing graphic design and new media solutions for nature conservation organisations, and our innovative solutions, meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet the tightest of deadlines have been rewarded with a loyal client base. With over 20 years experience, our in-depth knowledge of the industry ensures that we design publications to be both attractive and accessible, and ensure they meet the brief and budget provided. You benefit from a quick turnaround - without any compromise on design or quality. We also have access to a wide range of top quality wildlife and landscape images.
We publish ecology and natural history books under our own imprint, Pisces Publications. Our range of publishing and editorial services follows the Institute of Publishing standards, and includes research and writing; technical editing, sub-editing and proofreading; publishing and distribution. Each book, whether for an individual enthusiast or a major international organisation, is given the same attention to detail throughout the production process, from the receipt of the first transcripts to the delivery of the final, bound copies.
Browse our Bookshop
At NatureBureau we can help you with:
- Finding the most effective creative product for your needs
- Designing specialist books, magazines, journals and promotional material
- Producing stunning maps, charts and infographics
- Sourcing the best images or providing high quality illustrations
- Designing signs, guide books and interpretation for wildlife sites and centres
- Print management
- Website and e-book design
- Publishing natural history and conservation books
- Writing and editing everything from specialist journals to public leaflets
This is not an exhaustive list by any means; but with our broad experience in the industry, we are sure we can find the best creative solution for you.
- Wildlife magazines and reserve guides for several wildlife trusts
- The biannual Natura 2000 newsletter for the European Commission, layout and print in six languages
- Reports for People Need Nature and The Floodplains Meadow Partnership
- Recent books under our imprint Pisces Publications include the acclaimed A Comprehensive Guide to the Insects of Britain & Ireland, The Flora of Derbyshire, nine titles in our 'A Guide to Finding' pocket-sized series, Important Bird Areas of Africa and Associated Islands and The Nature of the Wyre.
Get in touch
Tel: +44 (0)1635 550380